LEGEND Global Partners
- CADASTA: a global digital platform and tools for land rights mapping and documentation
- Namati: legal empowerment work in Sierra Leone and Kenya
- Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment (CCSI)
- Interlaken Group
- Land Portal
- Quantifying Tenure Risk (QTR)
- Social License Platform
- Transparency International
Funding from the UK Government through the LEGEND programme has supported the development of a wide range of initiatives, tools and resources to promote responsible land investment, improve data, information and evidence on land governance, and strengthen tenure security for men and women.
Below is more information on LEGEND grants made to global partners, including specific tools and resources they have produced for business, communities and policy-makers.