Independent platform for registering and administering legally-acquired use and benefit rights over land in Mozambique
- To be a top rated University of technology
- To provide technological education and training and to contribute towards the advancement of society through research and innovation
- Education and training for the real world
- To train high and middle level personnel for both public and private sectors.
Excellent administration and management of land for sustainable development
To implement an efficient land administration and management system in order to ensure equity in access to land
- Transparency and Accountability
The Global Land Tool Network (GLTN) is an alliance of global regional and national partners contributing to poverty alleviation through land reform, improved land management and security of tenure particularly through the development and dissemination of pro-poor and gender-sensitive land tools.
Secure land tenure and property rights are fundamental to shelter and livelihoods as well as the realisation of human rights, poverty reduction,economic prosperity and sustainable development.