This Environmental Annual report 2016-17 is prepared by The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC), Government of India.
This Report contains activities and achievements of planning, promotion, co-ordination and overseeing the implementation of India's environmental and forestry policies and programmes in yearly basis.
The areas that this report deals are as follows:
· Natural Resources- Surveys and explorations by different departments under the ministry
· Environmental Impact Assessments
· Legislation and institutional support
· Activities under conservation, climate change, pollution
· Environmental information on conventions, international cooperation and sustainable development
· Annual Budget for different activities under the ministry
Autores y editores
The Indus Valley civilization, one of the world's oldest, flourished during the 3rd and 2nd millennia B.C. and extended into northwestern India. Aryan tribes from the northwest infiltrated the Indian subcontinent about 1500 B.C.; their merger with the earlier Dravidian inhabitants created the classical Indian culture. The Maurya Empire of the 4th and 3rd centuries B.C. - which reached its zenith under ASHOKA - united much of South Asia. The Golden Age ushered in by the Gupta dynasty (4th to 6th centuries A.D.) saw a flowering of Indian science, art, and culture.
Proveedor de datos
NRMC is a technical and managerial advisory firm in the development sector that provides evidence-based solutions for sustainable, equitable and inclusive development.
Established in 2004, NRMC is engaged in creating impactful solutions that make a difference to the society. We achieve results at scale by catalyzing partnership with clients and communities. We believe in ethical business, nurturing talent to be courageous to push the limits of knowledge and discovering new ways of doing things.