Transparency International is seeking a consultant to analyse large sets of data and information generated by its Land and Corruption in Africa Programme, and to review, update, complement and finalise the programme baseline. The data and information are generated through desk-based as well as empirical research (quantitative and qualitative).
The aim of the consultancy is to update data information gathered from desk-based and empirical research, do a comparative analysis of data gathered across countries and time, and contribute to develop a sharable programme database. At the moment, data and information is generated in six different countries in sub-Sahara Africa.
- In collaboration with six TI national chapters, gather information to update their desk-based research on land governance in their countries
- Update empirical research findings on the database
- Contribute to develop the land programme database
- Review and finalise the land programme baseline analysis and compare it with current findings
EXPECTED DELIVERABLES AND TIMELINE
- Update of database and information system finalised for feedback by mid-October 2018
- Baseline analysis and comparative analysis report finalised for feedback by mid-November 2018
- Final report by mid December 2018
Application Closing Date: 31 Aug 2018
Job Start Date: 15 Sept 2018
Duration: until 15 Dec 2018
More information and details of application process are available on the tender page of the Transparency International website.