IATI is a global initiative to improve the transparency of development and humanitarian resources and their results for addressing poverty and crises.
IATI will host its annual Members' Assembly and Community Exchange in-person in Copenhagen (UN City) between Monday 13 and Thursday 16 March 2023.
Both in-person and online attendees can now access the following key resources:
- Read the Members' Assembly Agenda and Papers via the website. Papers will also be available in French and Spanish, and will be posted online as soon as they are available;
- Check-out the program of the Members' Assembly and Community Exchange by accessing the Zoom Events Space or .pdf-versions via below buttons:
Zoom Events Space - for everyone to explore!
This Ticket will be resend 24 hours before the event to both in-person and online attendees, and grants everyone (both in-person and online registrants) personalised access to the secure online Lobby and Sessions.
- Attention: for those joining the Caucus-meeting online (13 March, 16:15 - 18:00 CET), please check the Caucus-Session description on the Zoom Events Space where you will find a secure meeting-link;
If you did not receive your Zoom Ticket, or have issues with accessing the IATI Zoom Event space, please:
- Contact Zoom technical support via firstname.lastname@example.org (please write ‘IATI MA/CE’ in subject line, and CC: email@example.com)
- Or call the ‘troubleshooting hotline’ via +49 30 1663773891 (DE) / UK: +44 20 3334 9492 (UK) / +1 773-232-7499 (US) during the following event-hours (CET time zone): 13 March (12:15-13:15) / 14 March (08:30-09:30) / 15 March (08:15-09:15) / 16 March (08:45-09:15).
- Registration for in-person attendance is now closed. We do still accept registration for online participation at the Member's Assembly and/or Community Exchange. Please register here.
- For more information we advise everyone to regularly check the FAQ Page (see below button) or this Event Page for the latest updates.
Final tip: click the Follow Content-button (on top of this page) to receive MA / Community Exchange-updates.