[From Youtube.com] In September 2010, in Nairobi, Kenya, IDRC hosted the policy symposium, Gendered Terrain: Women's Rights and Access to Land in Africa. At this symposium, researchers from across Africa shared their findings and engaged with policymakers. These 11 short videos present valuable insight from some of the symposium's participants. You can find the first interview with Phides Mashavidza and Jeanette Manjengwa (Zimbabwe) right below, and the other ten by following the Links.
- Patricia Kameri-Mbote (Kenya)
- Odeth Kantengwa (Rwanda)
- Maggie Kathewera Banda (Malawi)
- Hon. Joseph Mbah (Cameroon)
- Josephine Ahikire (Uganda)
- Graça Samo (Mozambique)
- Esther Angudha (Kenya)
- Debbie Budlender (South Africa)
- Dzodzi Tsikata (Ghana -- Ideas @ IDRC)
- Fatou Diop (Senegal -- Ideas @ IDRC)
Authors and Publishers
A Crown corporation, we support leading thinkers who advance knowledge and solve practical development problems. We provide the resources, advice, and training they need to implement and share their solutions with those who need them most. In short, IDRC increases opportunities—and makes a real difference in people’s lives.