The UNCCD is looking for a consultant to support efforts to integrate land tenure into the implementation of land degradation neutrality (LDN) and land restoration initiatives. The deadline for application is 21st October 2022. Full details on the position and application requirements can be accessed here.
Job vacancy: Support efforts to integrate land tenure into the implementation of LDN and land restoration initiatives
Read more content like this
- Responsible Land Governance in LDN Programmes
- Delivering an enabling environment and multiple benefits for land degradation neutrality: Stakeholder perceptions and progress
- No Climate Transition Without Securing Land Rights
- Technical Guide on the Integration of the Voluntary Guidelines on the Responsible Governance of Tenure of Land, Fisheries and Forests in the Context of National Food Security into the Implementation of the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertificati
- UNCCD and WOCAT collaborate to improve SLM gender-responsiveness
Copyright © Source (mentioned above). All rights reserved. The Land Portal distributes materials without the copyright owner’s permission based on the “fair use” doctrine of copyright, meaning that we post news articles for non-commercial, informative purposes. If you are the owner of the article or report and would like it to be removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the posting immediately.
Various news items related to land governance are posted on the Land Portal every day by the Land Portal users, from various sources, such as news organizations and other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. The copyright lies with the source of the article; the Land Portal Foundation does not have the legal right to edit or correct the article, nor does the Foundation endorse its content. To make corrections or ask for permission to republish or other authorized use of this material, please contact the copyright holder.