Women and their families are celebrating in Jacaré, Pernambuco - for the right to remain on the land they have lived for over 50 years.
Read more content like this
- Na comunidade de Jacaré as mulheres e suas famílias estão celebrando o direito conquistado de permanecer na terra onde vivem há mais de 50 anos.
- Increase the use of the Voluntary Guidelines on the Responsible Governance of Tenure of Land, Fisheries and Forests (VGGT) among CSO and grassroots organization
- Capacity development programme on the VGGT applied for and with Indigenous Peoples
- Land Tenure and Land governance: Resolution of land tenure goverance disputes in the National Protected Areas System in Colombia
- Mama Grande e as lutas ancestrais e contra coloniais na Nicarágua
Copyright © Source (mentioned above). All rights reserved. The Land Portal distributes materials without the copyright owner’s permission based on the “fair use” doctrine of copyright, meaning that we post news articles for non-commercial, informative purposes. If you are the owner of the article or report and would like it to be removed, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove the posting immediately.
Various news items related to land governance are posted on the Land Portal every day by the Land Portal users, from various sources, such as news organizations and other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. The copyright lies with the source of the article; the Land Portal Foundation does not have the legal right to edit or correct the article, nor does the Foundation endorse its content. To make corrections or ask for permission to republish or other authorized use of this material, please contact the copyright holder.